sweet Hearts

Hey Y'all are you ready for your Valentine?
I am working so as usual we will not do anything, Lee bless his heart is just awful at Valentines, my Birthday which is 10 days after Valentines and our Anniversary, Christmas he is usually OK at(...because he gets a list ha ha) he just doesn't get it. Those events largely go unnoticed by him, not that I want tons of gifts or anything, just make an effort, make it special...oh well almost 19 years married, lol I do not anticipate a change!

All that being said there are a few very sweet bloggers that do get me and I love to swap with them!
Chris at A Little Creation is one of the ladies that really knows what I love!
We did the Valentine swap at Viv's (love her too!) Thanks for hosting Viv!
Here is what Chris made and sent to me :)
GIFTS GALORE!!!

SUCH A SWEET SNOWY SCENE!

BE STILL MY HEART! 
A SNOWMAN ON A HEART HOLDING A HEART
HOMEMADE HOT CHOCOLATE  CANDLES 
AND HEART FILLED SCRAPPING PAPERS
SEE SHE GETS ME!

A PRECIOUS SNOWFLAKE GARLAND

VINTAGE SEALS AND FELT HEARTS!

SEVERAL VINTAGE VALENTINES
 AND I LOVE THE FLOWER PIN!!
LOTS OF BITS TO CRAFT WITH
Spoiled rotten by Chris!
Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness
You made my day!

Another who I adore is Debby
we did a Christmas swap and decided to swap
for Valentines 1 on 1.
Just look at her creativity
I LOVE it Debby!
The necklace is great i have worn it all this week.

Thank you so much.

My heart is full from such sweet,
thoughtful and amazing gifts from two sweet friends.


Comments

  1. Oh my goodness!! Do you see how loved you are??? You deserve all of it for being such a wonderful friend!
    I understand that we can't expect change from our husbands after so long. I've been married 23 years. All those years ago, he would get me cards for everything and for no reason at all! About year 10 I wondered if he still knew how to write! *sigh* But we will keep them anyway!!
    xxDaniella

    ReplyDelete
  2. You deserve to be spoiled and it looks like you were! So many fun things! Hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day!

    ~Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so welcome. I love all your other gifts as well. I posted about what you sent me and hadn't gotten around to telling you how much I loved everything. I wore the Minnie socks right away. The picture I posted didn't show how cute the heart bouquet was. Thanks so much. We will have to do it again. Hugs and thanks a bunch of hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What wonderful swaps!!! I feel like I have not stopped and have been going feel steam since the holidays. Let's plan a spring swap for fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenni,
    I wanted to thank you for the wonderful card! It really made my day....I have never had anyone do this before...it was very special! Hugs, Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I miss my Blogging Girlfriends

Woolzies!

Ho Ho Ho **Gift for you