Time for tea

Hey y'all
How are things with you today?
Ok here.
So yesterday the ladies in the family got together and had a ladies tea.
We like to treat ourselves on occasion and after spending a lot at a few different tea rooms over the years we decided to do our own and we are great at it lol.
Of course I don't have a single photo of it! Sheesh we were enjoying ourselves too much.
I did spend some aunt Jenny time with all 4 of my little loves and these two wanted to take selfies so here I am with Shelby and Layden.


Comments

  1. I know they have your heart. I bet it was a fun time. Hubby mailed you a little something today. I hope you enjoy it.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I miss my Blogging Girlfriends

Woolzies!

BORED AND NOT MOTIVATED! A TERRIBLE COMBINATION!