Joanne Fluke 2014!

Hey Y'all how are ya today?
It has been a beautiful weekend here in Va.
I was off all weekend to enjoy it.
We grilled out Friday and Saturday night, and enjoyed our meals on the screen porch.
LOVED IT!
I also finally had a chance to get to the bookstore and pick up a copy of
The Hannah Swensen installment for this year.
As some of you may recall I was a character in the series last year, in 
I also got a chance to meet Jo last year at a bookstore in Richmond when she was here for a book signing :)
Read all about it HERE
Well this year I am in the book too! 
I was so tickled :)
Ok so I am only on page 330 and I am only in 2 paragraphs, but 
I don't care! I love it and I will be tickled pink if I am in every book she writes!
My Character is
 Jenny Hester, Nurse at Lake Eden Hospital 
Love ya Jo and thanks for including me again!
It made my day :)



all images are from joannefluke.com

Comments

  1. That is so cool Jenny! I will have to get my hands on those books so I can see my book-famous friend in print!

    ~Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love food-based mysteries...so I need to try this new (to me) author. Congrats on being included. I always wanted to be in a Star Trek novel...sigh.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I miss my Blogging Girlfriends

Woolzies!

BORED AND NOT MOTIVATED! A TERRIBLE COMBINATION!